This feature introduces a member of Dane County's legal community as they answer five questions posed to them by DCLRCBlawg. If you would like to participate, please email Paula Seeger for more information.
Meet Chris Malloy, local legal professional
1. What's the favorite part of your job?
- Seeing justice done.
2. What's the greatest challenge facing Dane Co. courts or legal professionals today?
- Lack of resources/funding
3. What's the one thing that has changed the most since you took your job?
- Volume of cases
4. You would describe your legal research style as:
A: Legal Research...what's that?
B: Thank Goodness for staff attorneys and office staff!
C: Mostly at home, mostly as needed
D: All research, all the time.
5. What three pieces of advice would you give to someone new to your line of work?
- Be flexible!