This feature introduces a member of Dane County's legal community as they answer five questions posed to them by DCLRCBlawg. If you would like to participate, please email Paula Seeger for more information.
Meet Allyn Lepeska, Office of Legal Counsel Wisconsin Dept of Transportation
1. What's the favorite part of your job?
2. What's the greatest challenge facing Dane Co. courts or legal professionals today?
- Providing service at reasonable fees but generating enough income to pay professionals.
3. What's the one thing that has changed the most since you took your job?
- The availability of information.
4. You would describe your legal research style as:
- If it is not on the web, no one will find it.
5. What three pieces of advice would you give to someone new to your line of work?
- Stay ethical, work hard but remember there is more to life than work.