Internet Tips 16
Welcome to the next issue of "Internet Tips"! There are three sections to this email: a beginner's tip, an advanced tip, and a useful internet link. Enjoy!
Beginner's Tip: Turning off the "are you sure" message
Every time you send something to the Recycle Bin you always get an "Are you sure" message. This message can easily be turned off. To do this:
- Right-mouse clicking the Recycle Bin
- Choose Properties.
- Deselect the "Display conformation dialog" box.
Advanced Tip: Getting Help in Internet Explorer
If you are having problems using Microsoft Internet Explorer or you simply want some more information on I.E., you can look in Help. To open Help you simply have to push the F1 key.
- Clicking the Contents tab will help you learn about Internet Explorer.
- Clicking the Index tab will allow you search by a topic.
- Clicking the Find tab will let you search for specific words or phrases.
This month's tips are from http://www.computertips.com
Useful Internet Link: Popular Timelines