Thursday, February 09, 2006

Default Jdgmt SC/CV Cases Require Extra Form

A friendly reminder from the Clerk of Courts office:
In order to be awarded a default judgment in a small claims or civil case, you need to file an Affidavit of Nonmilitary Service with the Clerk of Courts. The form is available on the Court System's website as Form GF-175.